With Black Friday just around the corner, Steam has decided to throw their rather large hat into the ring and compete with pretty much everyone else for your undivided attention in the only way they know how - with deep discounts on a ton of games! "And how many games fit in a ton?" you may ask, to which the answer is apparently a whopping 13,203... and growing!
So if you feel like picking up a couple of new games at significantly discounted prices, head on over to Steam and prepare to lose a good couple of hours. And for those of you that have no idea what's even worth grabbing, allow me to give you a brief list of games that I would snap up if I didn't already own all of them. Here's the list:
• Batman: Arkham Asylum (-75% / €5)
• Cities: Skylines (-75% / €7)
• Skyrim and all of its DLC (-72% / €17)
• Civilization V: The Complete Edition (-92% / €11,26)
• Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin Edition (-75% / €10)
• Wolfenstein: The New Order (-67% / €7,60)
• Dishonored (-67% / €3,29)
• Portal 2 (-80% / €4)
• Borderlands 2 (-75% / €7,5)
But don't just settle for what I'm listing out here, as this is only the tip of the iceberg. Jump in there, browse through your Discovery Queue, and who knows, you might just find that perfect little game. Its not going to be easy given how many games Steam has these days, but if you manage to find at least a couple that interest you, I would say that makes all of the trouble worth it. So good luck with the hunt, and have fun with the games!