After the extreme success of the Winter Update it appears that Planet Coaster devs are back with yet another content patch, though this time around with less holiday-centric rides. The upcoming Spring Update will bring with it three new rollercoasters, three new fully-customizable flatrides, and the unique "Speed" go-kart ride to thrill and torment your park guests. And as an added 'bonus' this update will also bring with it pickpockets and vandals who would love nothing more than to destroy your park. In order to deal with them you will need security guards and CCTV cameras, but deciding where and how many to place is going to be the tricky question!
Since the list of features is fairly brief, and also fairly self-explanatory, allow me to share with you everything that's coming with the Spring Update. Here's the list:
• Steel Hydra. Feel the G-force aboard Planet Coaster’s first suspended swinging coaster.
• Trident. Go there and back again with the first of Planet Coaster’s two new shuttle coasters.
• Bakasura. Trident’s bigger, badder brother is a thrilling inverted boomerang coaster.
New Tracked Ride
• ‘Speed’ Go Karts. Design your own karting tracks using Planet Coaster’s powerful track editor and see your guests put pedal to the metal! Who will win and who will spin?
• Elixir Machine. 360 degrees of spinning, swinging, twisting, upside-down insanity.
• Big Wheel. An iconic favorite from the golden age of theme parks.
• ZoZo. The long-armed ZoZo is another addition to Planet Coaster’s lineup of vintage classics.
• Crime and security. Dissatisfied guests may vandalize park scenery, and pickpockets will infiltrate your park to steal other guests’ cash. Keep your law-abiding guests safe with security staff and CCTV cameras.
There is unfortunately no more information to share at this point, but with the Spring Update coming on April 11th I'm sure we won't have to wait for long in order to find out more. But if you would like to keep an eye on any new developments make sure to frequently check either Steam or the official website.