If you're still playing The Dwarves, a fantasy RPG inspired by Markus Heitz's novel of the same name, you'll be glad to hear that a recent update has brought with it new content and some much needed improvements. There's three new game modes spread across six maps to test your skills, a new very easy difficulty setting for those of you that only wish to see the story, as well as the addition of some much needed keybindings improvements.
Since the patch notes are fairly small here's the entire list, straight from the announcement:
• New game mode "Challenges" - Three different challenges on six maps to test your skills
• Three new achievements (for the new challenges)
• New difficulty "Very easy" for the campaign
• Slightly better performance in many scenes due to engine update
• Divided display language and subtitle option
• Added Turkish language
• Optimized camera collision
• Additional graphics settings
• Free Key Bindings
I haven't played The Dwarves myself, so take the following with a few grains of salt, but it does appear that this patch has fixed most of the major issues. Camera collision is no longer as disorienting, performance has been improvement, and you can now finally rebind the somewhat clunky default keys! Whether this means The Dwarves is now a good RPG, however, that I'll leave for you to decide. If you would like to learn more, or just check out a couple of gameplay trailers, you should head over to either Steam or the official website.