For those of you that might not be aware, Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm are currently having a bit of a cross-promotion. By playing at least 15 Heroes of the Storm games with a friend in either Co-op vs AI, Quick Match, Unranked Draft, or Ranked Mode you can earn yourself a shiny new Genji skin! For those of you more interested in Heroes of the Storm items, however, there are also a bunch of free heroes and a rather cool-looking mount to unlock, though these will require you to play 30 games in total.
While Heroes of the Storm is definitely a fun game, I'm sure there are many of you out there that will disagree. As such, I've created this simple little guide to get you through the 15 matches in as quick of a time as possible. If you manage to find a decently coordinated team you should be able to knock out each match within ~4 minutes, which means that the whole process will take you around an hour, give or take. Anyway, here's a list of what you need to do:
1) Type "/Join Overwatch" into your chat box while in the main menu. Once you're there, group up with four other players and make sure to add them to your friend list or your wins won't count!
2) Pick heroes that excel at single target damage or straight up tower pushing. Rexxar, Rehgar, Azmodan, and Raynor are excellent choices if you have no heroes of your own and are relying purely on the freebies. If you do have someone experienced on your team, however, try and get them to play Sylvannas as she can singlehandedly break through the entire enemy base.
3) Queue up for a Co-op vs AI match set on Beginner difficulty.
4) While there are some maps where this isn't the best strategy, you can win all of them by simply ignoring the objectives and heading down the middle lane as a five-man group (or one of the side lanes if there is no middle).
5) Obliterate everything in your path, but stay as safe as possible until you reach the enemy Nexus/Core/Throne/whatever you want to call it.
6) Once there, kill the enemy heroes one more time and attack the Core with all of your might! Use all of your spells, all of your cooldowns, and don't stop fighting until you're dead! Chances are you'll bring it down to 30-40% before you kick the bucket, but if your team is good enough you might just win right then and there.
7) After you respawn make sure to regroup and push down the middle lane once more to secure your ~4 minute win.
8) Repeat all of this 14 more times.
If all five of you are new to the game you might be slightly slower on your first couple of matches, but given that the strategy doesn't change no matter how many times you repeat it, things should start picking up quite quickly. Oh, and if you're interested in checking how many games you have left, the "!" menu on the bottom right will tell you all you need to know.
And finally, just remember that this promotion lasts until January 4. So while you have plenty of time to slack around and do all 15/30 matches as lazily as possible, try not to slack so hard that you completely forget about this and lose your one and only chance at the rather amazing Genji skin. Have fun, and good luck!