The beta version of Fallout 4's Update 1.9 has arrived on Steam in order to add support for high resolution textures, but also to add a couple of much-needed improvements to the mod menu. Do bear in mind, however, that this update doesn't include the High Resolution Texture Pack, its merely here to ensure a smooth release once the pack actually arrive at some point next week.
As far as the actual features and bug fixes are concerned, here's a brief list of everything coming in with Update 1.9:
• Support for High Resolution Texture Pack
• Added Featured category for mods
• Added ability to sort Highest Rated and Most Favorited filters by today, week, month and all time
• Added number of ratings count to Mods Browsing Menu
• Added number of favorites count to Mod Details page
• Added required dependencies to Mod Details page
• Added latest version number and notes to Mod Details page
• General performance and stability improvements
• Improvements to Reporting mods categories
• Fixed occasional crashes while scrolling through Load Order menu
• Improved Bethesda.net error messaging
If you would like to help Bethesda out and see if this update breaks anything important, you can do so by heading over to Fallout 4 in your Steam Library. From there you will need to access the Fallout 4 settings, then the Betas tab, and then finally select "Beta" from the dropdown menu. This should immediately start an update, but in case it doesn't all you need to do is restart Steam, after which it should appear as expected. If you encounter any bugs and issues in the beta client make sure to report them over at the Bethesda forums.