As is tradition, after a couple of months of complete radio silence Valve and Icefrog have suddenly released a massive Dota 2 patch. The rather aptly named Bladestorm Legacy Update brings with it a fancy new Juggernaut Arcana to vacuum all of your money, a new model for Jakiro that doesn't look like a flying tar pit, a new Captain's Mode interface, and a whole bunch of balance changes to peruse.
If you're interested in all of the details, and believe me when I say there is quite a few of those, you can find what you seek on the official website. But if you're just looking for all of the general changes that don't relate to specific heroes and items, here they are:
• Added Monkey King to Captains Mode.
• XP Required to go from level 1 to level 6 increased by 15%, 300 XP total
• XP Required to go from level 9 to 13 redistributed from 700/720/740/1200 to 800/820/840/900
• AoE hero kill Gold and XP bounties reduced by 10% (including comeback gold and XP)
• Tier 1 Team Bounty reduced from 160 to 120
• Passive gold income reduced by 10%
• Reduced lane melee creeps base gold bounties by 2
• Increased lane melee creeps gold bounty per upgrade cycle by 1
• Reduced lane range creeps gold bounty per upgrade cycle by 1
• Shrines base HP regen reduced from 120 HP/sec to 100
• All towers base armor reduced by 4
• Towers now gain 2 armor per nearby enemy player within 1200 AoE
• Tier 1 Tower HP increased from 1300 to 1400
• Scan cooldown reduced from 270 seconds to 210
• Ranked All Pick hero selection time reduced from 35 seconds to 30 seconds
There are some incredibly significant changes sprinkled throughout this update, but it doesn't appear that many of the heroes will be getting a big rework. In order words, feel free to jump in and see all of the changes for yourself, you won't be getting crushed just because you don't know all of the talent changes by heart. Have fun, and good luck actually getting to play Juggernaut the next few days!